Our Dental Wellness Savings Program
Your oral health is vital to your overall health, yet we understand that many of our patients are not able to receive the dental treatment they need without insurance. To assist our patients in overcoming this problem, we are excited to offer this helpful alternative.
Our Dental Wellness Savings Program is designed to provide affordability and greater access to quality dental care. It is not dental insurance, but we happen to think it’s even better!
Members of our Dental Wellness Savings Program enjoy the following benefits at our office:
- Immediate Eligibility (no waiting periods)
- Discounts on ALL dental treatments
- No Yearly Maximums
- No Deductibles
- No Claim Submittal Forms
- Preventive Services (routine hygiene appointments, dental exams, digital images, etc.)
Members of the Dental Wellness Savings Program enjoy a 100% discount on preventive services, including:
- Periodic Exams (2 per year)
- Bitewing X-rays
- Routine Cleanings (2 per year)
- Oral Cancer Screening (2 per year)
- Fluoride Treatment (1 per year)
In addition, members also enjoy a 15% discount on all services at our office including:
- Dental implants
- Professional whitening
- Periodontal therapy
* Payments must be made at time of service to receive discount. Discount is 15% if paid via cash or check and 13% if paid by credit card.
* This program cannot be combined with Care Credit or any other dental insurance
The benefit premium to enroll in the Dental Wellness Savings Program is just $399 per adult membership and $374 per each child. Families of 3 or more will receive a $25 discount on each additional membership. Once enrolled, your membership is valid for 365 days.
*Total Value $464 – $529
HOW TO ENROLL
To enroll in the Dental Wellness Savings Program, contact our office at (804) 355-3100 and ask to speak with our savings program specialist.
- Membership fees are to be paid with cash, check or credit card at the time of enrollment.
- This program only applies to services rendered at Drs. Duff and Cox.
- The program participant is responsible for utilizing the plan’s services. Non-used services are non-refundable.